Thursday, January 18, 2007

Top 5 Things I'm Up To

  1. Doing the old cut and highlights tomorrow. Time to bring the hawt, hawt back to mamma.
  2. Contemplating killing the cat. Even the SPCA won't take her. This truly bites.
  3. Still taking down the christmas tree before it catches fire and destroys what little I actually do own.
  4. Planning my wedding...yes...I'm already turning into one of those brides. Somebody fucking help me. I hate those bitches.
  5. Trying to finish my children's writing course but I'm all bunged up. Someone give me a topic...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the cat?

Cornelius T. Fish said...

"Contemplating killing the cat".....total spit take.

Slyde said...

you know whats SUPER funny?

i had thought i clicked on EARL's blog, and when i read your 5 things, i was like,

Killing his cat? getting married? why has this fuck been hiding shit from me?

elizabeth said...

LMAO

Topic.... howsabout a kid who sets his christmas cat on fire (hybrid of killing the cat and the tree)

Anonymous said...

Hello Kat.

I popped over from Bugwit's place. Judging by your avatar, I would kill the cat before she kills you!

Kat said...

joe- she's a pisser, and I don't mean funny.

fish- spit would be better than piss and shit.

slyde- that rocks!

liz- hmmm. I like. I can work with this. btw...my hair is stunning! Ang already had a preview cause her and Jim were at the salon.

winters- heyllo. Yes. I just may have a heart attack if she doesn't stop using my things as a litter box.

Bugwit said...

What a complex and varied life you lead! Maybe you can combine your cat-killing and wedding plans into one unforgettable evening!

:-)

Kat said...

buggy- Now there's something I could write about...not very child appropriate though...

madge said...

You totally don't seem like one those brides! Here. Sit back, relax, and have some wine.

Tits McGee said...

I hate my cat.

Let's trade.

Kat said...

madge- some? gimme the bottle!
please.

tits- you really don't want my cat. Her urinating far outweighs her cuteness.

Anonymous said...

Could the cat have an untimely...accident?

Ok nevermind. I just remembered I am trying to stop saying those kinds of things.