- Write a list of things of which you are suspicious. Any number of them will do. Even the number 0 works. This is the first meme that can be done without even doing it. In fact, you're doing it right now.
- Include the list of rules, if you feel like it.
- Link back to the person who tagged you. Or not.
- Tag however many people you want to tag. You can skip this step.
- If you acted on rule four, leave comments on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged. This step is also completely optional.
- Feel fantastic.
1. I live in a rental. So I certainly have issues surrounding hidden cameras. Especially after the time my land lord (who knows my mom) made some comment to me about when he first met me I was just a baby and my mom was breast feeding. eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.
2. Any food, that isn't a chip, from my local convenience store. It all has a protective layer of dust.
3. Dollar store pregnancy tests.
4. People who drive bright yellow cars with giant contrasting letters down the side of it. Issues. Or maybe they're just lost.
5. Hot dogs. If I wanted lips and assholes then I'd ask for lips and assholes.
6. My basement. It's home to a few thousand spider carcasses. There is a burnt railway tie being used as a support beam. And judging by the decor, it's a little like Hannibal's home away from home.
Now it's your turn.
Whoever you are.