Saturday, January 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

By Liz!

A- Available or single? I'm officially off the market! Sorry boys and gals.
B- Best Friend? Lizzy!
C- Cake or Pie? Pie!
D- Drink of Choice? Water, coffee and red wine
E- Essential Item? Knee length black boots.
F- Favorite Color? Red and blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Sour Keys
H- Hometown? Where my ass is planted
I- Indulgence? Baked goat cheese with crostini and fresh tomato basil salsa
J- January or February? September
K- Kids? Two girls that are one day going to be locked in a closet so that mamma doesn't have to use the shotgun.
L- Life is incomplete without? Family and friends.
M- Marriage Date? Undecided
N- Number of Siblings? One ultra cool and very smart brother
O- Oranges or apples? Apples - granny smith and honey crisp
P- Phobias/Fears? Claustrophobic, earwigs, millipedes and cenitpedes...it's just too many fucking legs people, and occasionally I still believe that if my arm or leg dangle off the bed the monster under it will bite me.
Q- Favorite Quote? How about one I remember. "The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon. But it's echo lasts a great deal longer." Oliver Wendell Holmes
R- Reason to Smile? The sun is shining and I don't have to clean the toilet! Oh happy day!
S- Season? Fall!
T- Tag three people! Ok gals...that means you tits, madge and earl!

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

"Baked goat cheese with crostini and fresh tomato basil salsa"

Um... sounds so much nicer than ---- potatoes. I need to hang out with you more!

Cornelius T. Fish said...

I love sour keys. And....um........Knee high black boots.

Moxy Ness said...

Your indulgence made me really hungry! And I too still occasionally think there could be something under my bed waiting to grab my ankles--eeek!

Cornelius T. Fish said...

A word of warnig....Angus has a blog

Anonymous said...

I think we need a device, instead of the closet. Something vaguely legal, but effective.

Kat said...

lizzy- too. die. for.

fish- I've always had a pair. They are an essential. You should get moxy a pair...although I'm sure she probably has 10.

moxy- Jim Carey in the shark tank "He's got ma legs, he's got ma legs!"

madge- I'm coming over.

fish- splendid.

lily- what's this about illegal closets??

Tits McGee said...

Alrighty, then. I'll get to it!