Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tell Me What To Do




You Should Be an Artist



You are incredibly creative, spontaneous, and unique.

No one can guess what you're going to do next, but it's usually something amazing.

You can't deal with routine, rules, or structure. You're easily bored.

As long as you are able to innovate and break the rules, you are extremely successful.



You do best when you:



- Can work by yourself

- Can express your personality in your work



You would also be a good journalist or actor.



I should be finishing my writing. So uninspired. So busy. So many excuses. I have this great desire to be in a different place. But I'm having difficulties deciding which route to take. Do I finish university and piano and become a teacher? Or do I continue my writing courses, go to cooking school and become a food writer? One is certainly safer and more secure. The other seems more challenging to me and has a few more possibilities. Both are creative and satisfying. But when there are children in the mix, I'm not just thinking of me anymore and I can't say which I'd rather. I have time. I can't make any major moves just yet. As much as serving tables is starting to wear a little thin it pays the bills and allows me to avoid the costs of day care. I've been trying to decide for an eternity now. Or at least I'm sure my family and friends are growing tired of my indecisiveness. I am too really. I feel like a freudian fear of failure. And a really sad attempt at alliteration.

So let's play pretend. You tell me where I fit and I'll go do it.

9 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

Nah. You'll figure it out. And it means a lot more when you do it yourself.

It will all come good, I am sure. x

Verdant Earl said...

Took the same test and it said I should be a boob inspector.

It actually said Doctor, but you say potato...

elizabeth said...

"Or at least I'm sure my family and friends are growing tired of my indecisiveness"

No. I just want you to be happy. And you will do well at anything you decide.

{{{hugs}}}}

elizabeth said...

PS - earl and I can open a practice

You are practical, sharp, and very intuitive.
Optimistic and energetic, you are a problem solver who doesn't get discouraged easily.
You are also quite compassionate and caring. You make people feel hopeful.
You're highly adaptable and capable. You do well with almost any curve ball life throws at you.

You do best when you:

- Are always learning new subjects
- Use your knowledge to solve problems

You would also be a good therapist or detective.

elizabeth said...

PSS - I'll tell ya what to do!! Get a sitter for next Friday!! If you aren't there it won't be the same... I'm very unhappy about this. I'm gonna hide in my room until you tell me you've got someone...puhleeeeze?

Kat said...

badger- Ya, I know. Just feeling stuck. Thank you :o)

earl- Too bad it didn't say vagina.

liz- Thanks chick! I'm working on it :o)

Verdant Earl said...

Hey Kat...is your Meez wearing undies? I thought a saw a flash of hey-nonny-nonny. ;)

Kat said...

earl- Um yes. They're black...the undies that is...

elizabeth said...

hey nonny nonny?

That's funny.