Friday, February 22, 2008

Hurry! Hurry Hard!

A quick game. Google, (your name) needs. This is what I got:

  • Kat needs money to feed her heinous addiction to Gummy Worms.(I'm so ashamed)
  • Kat needs to be Kat and be in a bad mood rather than happy suzy home maker.(Yes dammit!)
  • Kat needs to purr.(most certainly)
  • Kat needs to hire a professional stylist.(most certainly...not!)
  • Kat needs no introduction!
  • Kat needs a bath and it just happens we're not busy today.(What a coincidence)
  • Kat needs to mature a little more before she comments on serious topics like politics.(ya. whatever.)
  • Kat needs to make sure she doesn’t “fall off the wagon” and become one of the party tramps.(too. late.)
And for a quick laugh.
Oh and please don't leave hungry. Have a quick bite. If that didn't satisfy you, how 'bout a quickie.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Joe the Troll needs" yields nothing and "Joe needs" yields EVERYTHING....

Kat said...

yes- apparently you need a lot of help ;o)

Slyde said...

ok ya got me on this one.. i think ill do this tonight and post about it..

elizabeth said...

Oh me toooooo! That was very cool.

Mermaid Melanie said...

I am soooo not suzi homemaker! :hug:

Kat said...

slyde-I'll be waiting...

liz- you made yours up ;o)

mel- me too neither! lol

elizabeth said...

I DID NOT. SWEAR ON MY LIFE.

GOOGLE IT - but you have to search a ways - I went up to like page 7 of the results or something. But they are all there!!

kate smudges said...

I have a lotta needs ... whew! I even need a priest.

Loved the scapple recipe and well, darn, no wonder a mother of three invented this nifty device. Talk about multi-tasking - getting the living room vacuumed while getting off. A good use of time, methinks!!

Kat said...

I love how she says "After several hours, I came up with the prototype."
Really. Several hours!