Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On the Up Side

Slept like shit last night. I think I woke up about 10 times before 3 AM. Finally getting some dream action and I'm awake again at 5:35 because somebody is plowing out the landlords lot next door. Hello? Fuckers. Pseudo single mom over here in need of a little thing called ssllleeeep. He was out there for a half hour! In my angrier days I would have gone out there and made a scene. I've mellowed slightly. Never wake a sleeping Kat.

On the up side, the gym must be revealing it's good effects. I've been carded the last 2 trips to the beer store. Sweet.

8 comments:

Slyde said...

i feel your pain, sister.. my backs been hurting me at night for the past 3 weeks.. been sleeping like shit..

elizabeth said...

I had a migrane last night. Must be something in the water...

Like your Meez - totally cute.

Funny my post was all about how I feel old and in yours you are getting carded. Sucks to be me. ;-(

Verdant Earl said...

Very optimistic meez. Nice.

Kat said...

slyde- since joining the gym I've been sleeping like a baby most nights...

liz- I think that's the torment of the 30's...am i young or old? arrrggggh!

earl- Yes. tis. tisn't it! And here I thought liz would have jumped all over the chance to elaborate about me in the morning...

kate smudges said...

I hate when I keep waking up at night - I would be so pissed off if I was awakened at 5:30 because of an idiot deciding to plow snow.

Oh would that I was carded ... I'm just dreading the day I get asked if I want the senior citizen's discount. Once you hit 40, it's downhill. Doesn't stop me from funky hair colours though.

Verdant Earl said...

Just what is the drinking age in Canada, anyway?

Kat said...

kate- I completely thought my carding days were over. I mean really. I don't look 18. I work with teenagers...I don't even WANT to look like them lol.

earl- It's 19 in most provinces. 18 in Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec. But they have a policy to check anyone who looks under 25.

jiggs said...

i always forget that you only need to be 18 to buy molson in canadia.

sleeping has sucked my ballz recently too.