Thursday, October 18, 2007

Search Me

  • give me a rash
  • sniper kitty
  • naughty neighbours
  • she nutsack
  • who invented a wheel turned spit
  • everything to know on badger
  • chuck norris brings a goat back to life
  • sexy chili recipes
  • vomit in my ear
  • zucchini hat handmade
  • kitty chili recipe
  • things that can give you a rash
  • tit time
  • things that give you rashes
  • malt vinegar sick fired
  • bored a spit
  • spitting food sexy
  • rash on tits
  • seriously, what the fuck
  • kitty spit
  • muskoka's naughty
  • how to fuck a hen

14 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

She nutsack sounds like a cool new superhero.

Shit WV though. bakypspa

Verdant Earl said...

Kitty chili recipe?

Suddenly very interested.

Kat said...

badger- personally I like everything to know on badger ;o)

earl- go check out the food blog then...it's the latest entry. Verrrry yummy. I have more than one. That's the fully loaded version.

Kat said...

earl- I'm surprised it wasn't the sexy chili recipes that got you first.

Verdant Earl said...

Nah, I like my chili with a little kitten in it. Yum! ;)

badgerdaddy said...

Hey Kat, did anyone take you up on the portrait offer?

If not, I could point you to a portrait photo of myself...

Kat said...

earl- tom or tabby?

badger- no offers as of yet. I'd love to do one for you.

madge said...

how to fuck a whaaaaaaaaaa?

i *pray* a rooster typed that...

Kat said...

madge- strangely enough I actually wroter a post with that in it before...not what it seems!

kimberlina said...

vomit in my ear.


*urp*

Ookami Snow said...

This blog IS my go-to source for all my kitty spit needs...

Cheezy said...

There are some scary people out there alright!

Kat said...

kimberlina- no chunks please.

snow- Hey long time no see! I also have plenty of sexy chili.

cheezy- scary people with bad english!

Joe the Troll said...

"chuck norris brings a goat back to life"

Why would he do that? No dill sauce?