I am one lucky gal. Tagged by 2 sexy mammas Melanie and Tits
This one's from Mel:
Seven things about me that may surprise you:
1. Oh lets start out with a good one. I can put both my legs behind my head....but not always without tipping over like a turtle stuck on it's back.
2. I love music. I have my grade 8 in conservatory piano. I also learned to play french horn and trumpet in highschool. I also sing and write music...but not so much lately :o(
3. I want to learn to run a marathon. And yes, I am a little crazy.
4. I never regret. I deal with and accept all of my choices.
5. I tend to procrastinate.
6. I have suffered from bouts of insomnia and sleep paralysis all of my life.
7. My favourite vacation is heading up north to cottage country.
And from Tits:
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA! USA! USA!)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Kat (Ontario, Canada)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
The Keg Steakhouse and Bar.~ Best steaks next to Hy's (which is owned by the same family anyhow)
Monfort~ Mediterranean Cuisine. Their house specialty, Monfort's chicken in a pita, will bring you to your knees. But I'll admit that location is everything. This local chain has a few stores that are better than the rest.
La Luna~ More medi cuisine. Their baba ganouj is to. die. for.
Papagayos~ Fabulous mexican eatery. I had grilled alligator and a few fabulous anejos that are otherwise impossible to get in Canada.
La Cantina~ Remember the gnocchi?
God! Only 5. This is so unfair. Did I mention that I love to eat?
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Cheezy London, England
Madge Florida, U.S.A.
Earl Long Island, N.Y., U.S.A.
Badgerdaddy Ludlow, England
Moxy Toronto, Ontario, Canada