Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Old Hag

Many of you may be asking yourself, 'hey Kat, why did you go to a sleep clinic anyway?'. And I would answer, 'well kids, it's a little thing I get called sleep paralysis'.
'What the hell is that?' you ask.
Well, first of all I'm not crazy or sick (although I suppose some of you may beg to differ). But the whole experience is pretty unnerving and has been happening on and off for as long as I can remember. I don't have narcolepsy and I've never been abducted by aliens. But the rest of what you'll read if you follow the link, will give you a pretty good idea of what I go through when my head hits the pillow.

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Did you watch Dr. Phil today? Seriously. LOL

elizabeth said...

Seriously it was about sleep disorders and the husband actually tries to kill the wife in his sleep.

elizabeth said...

She'd answer you - but she's alseep.

Kat said...

*snoring*

elizabeth said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha. ha.