Thursday, June 29, 2006

When I Grow Up...





Everyone wishes and dreams of what they want to be when they grow up. I suppose some of us are still wishing-myself included. So here is a list of things I've wanted to be from small me to now me.






10~ a host on Polka Dot Door

9~ a bank teller

8~ a rock star

7~ a movie star

6~ a writer

5~ a nurse

4~ a personal chef for someone rich and famous

3~ a mommy (this one came true :o))

2~ a dancer

1~ a lottery winner (cmon who the hell doesn't???)


...and after reading the kindergarten list I'd have to add mom nurse to my list (how friggin cute is that!)

now it's your turn...


4 comments:

elizabeth said...

This is so cute. I'm going to make a list too.... sometime today...
;-)

elizabeth said...

Okay - one thing is to rehab little seals (since I speak fluent seal - did you know this?)

Kat said...

I don't believe I did. You'll have to demonstrate...

Kat said...

WTF? An embalmer??? You're a freak LOL!