- My philosophy. I live with no regrets. Nothing is a mistake. I make choices based on what I know best in that moment. What more can I ask of myself?
- My family. I ALWAYS wanted a family and now I have a beautiful one. I made some self- sacrifices to have them and I would do it again any day.
- My friends. I served some ladies a week ago, all over 50, who were in celebrating being friends since childhood. I almost cried. At work! I almost cried because I will have that. All of my closest friendships are 16 years or more and counting. I often picture us all gray and perched on a patio somewhere hot, sipping too many drinks, chirping loudly. We're all quite chirpy. I love it.
- My quest for fit! Since having my youngest I have lost 40 pounds...and counting. Got about 20 to go to get back to pre-babies-me.
- My grandparents. I am lucky enough to still have them all. Hubby still has 3 of his too. So our kids have 7 great grandparents. That's tremendously cool.
- My brain. Thanks to the parents I think I've got a pretty good head. Strange things swirl about in there sometimes. But it's'all good. Right? just nod and smile
- My home. We don't own our house yet. Getting there. But for now I am happy where I am. Because it's exactly where I need to be to get to the next step. That and it's cozy and warm and full of (excellent)food and (squishy)love. Some people don't have any of those things.
Consider yourselves tagged.