Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Confess

  • I still think there is something under my bed. The running leap from the light switch to the bed ensures that IT will not get my feet. And I never ever let my feet outside the covers. Except when I'm drunk and hot. Then I don't give a shit.
  • Every time I fly on a plane I stare out the window obsessively, waiting to see the monster from TZ on the wing.
  • I have severe food handling issues. In fact, every time an infraction occurs, I feel as though I could reach out and hurt someone. When grocery shopping, I can't stand raw meat in the vegetable bag or bread in the cans bag. jeez people. It isn't fucking rocket science. And in that case, if you think you have the stomach flu it's more likely to be food poisoning.
  • I love smoking. I've planned a quit date, for my coming birthday this Sunday, because I know it's terrible for me. But damn. Damn. It's gonna suck.
  • I hate open cupboards, socks that don't match and dogs that bark incessantly. All very irritating.


7 comments:

jiggs said...

monsters don't want to attack drunk and hot people anyway

Slyde said...

i thought you were ALWAYS drunk and hot.....

Kat said...

jiggs- that's what I thought. No wonder then.

slyde- hot yes. drunk no. that's only every other day.

Cheezy said...

I gave up smoking on my birthday too, last year. I haven't been 100% pure since, but have basically kicked it. I wish you the best of luck anyway. You can do it!

Verdant Earl said...

"Except when I'm drunk and hot."...awww, everyone else already commented on this.

Your birthday this Sunday? Happy Birthday! Mine is the following Sunday!

Kat said...

cheezy- That's awesome. You are now officially my support network. It's like AA. I won't ever be able to smoke again or else I'll smoke again. Do it or don't. I can't smoke only some of the time. So. I have to quit.

earl- fellow scorpio eh?? We ROCK. (and every scorpio is hot...it's just a given.)

Verdant Earl said...

Scorpios are the shit!