Monday, November 26, 2007

Meme

Tagged by Liz. And first of all I must say that I am shocked she's ever been close enough to a carnie to know that they smell like cabbage. Sounds suspicious to me...

The Rules:
  • Write a list of things of which you are suspicious. Any number of them will do. Even the number 0 works. This is the first meme that can be done without even doing it. In fact, you're doing it right now.
  • Include the list of rules, if you feel like it.
  • Link back to the person who tagged you. Or not.
  • Tag however many people you want to tag. You can skip this step.
  • If you acted on rule four, leave comments on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged. This step is also completely optional.
  • Feel fantastic.
What makes me suspicious?? in no particular order:

1. I live in a rental. So I certainly have issues surrounding hidden cameras. Especially after the time my land lord (who knows my mom) made some comment to me about when he first met me I was just a baby and my mom was breast feeding. eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.

2. Any food, that isn't a chip, from my local convenience store. It all has a protective layer of dust.

3. Dollar store pregnancy tests.

4. People who drive bright yellow cars with giant contrasting letters down the side of it. Issues. Or maybe they're just lost.

5. Hot dogs. If I wanted lips and assholes then I'd ask for lips and assholes.

6. My basement. It's home to a few thousand spider carcasses. There is a burnt railway tie being used as a support beam. And judging by the decor, it's a little like Hannibal's home away from home.


Now it's your turn.
Whoever you are.

6 comments:

platts42 said...

I'm suspicious of:

Happy, Positive and/or Religious People

Vowels

Even Numbers

People who don't hate MS Windows

Adobe Corp.

Cheese

unmisfits

My own motives

Verdant Earl said...

Lips and assholes aren't so bad. ;)

elizabeth said...

Dollar store pregnancy tests.

LMAO. I'm stocking up!

Kat said...

marrrrk- vowels huh? you must be a conflicted writer ;o)

earl- depends what we're talking about here.

liz- seriously. Dollarama. Weirdest item ever.

Joe the Troll said...

But it's fun to go to the hot dog vendor and ask him for extra assholes.

Kat said...

joe-with extra mayo.