Tuesday, January 30, 2007

22 Feckin' Questions

I've been tagged by one dirty mother fucker

1. Does your house have a back door? Yes. With no weather stripping. BRRRRRR.
2. How many pets do you have? One. Thanks for the reminder.
3. What word makes you smile? Bingo!
4. What is your favorite song? Depends which band you're talking about.
5. Do you like clams? Barf.
6. Have you ever broken a bone? No. Knock on wood.
7. Do you like spontaneity or consistency? Depends on what activity you're talkin' about...
8. Franks and beans? Franks are for squirrels.
9. The Scorpions' greatest record? I'll Sting You Till You Die.
10. Sex on the first date? That's not a date.
11. Larry King or Nancy Grace? Who the hell is Nancy Grace?
12. What is the first thing you get at a buffet? Salad or Sushi
13. Most treasured item? My piano
14. Happiest memory? The day my daughters were born...
15. Saddest memory?... same day. Just kidding. Sort of.
16. Comfort food? Anything salty and terribly fattening.
17. Guilty pleasure? I can't share that here.
18. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant where you could not read the menu? When I forget my glasses. Which is almost always.
19. Favorite soup? Butternut Squash Soup....hey. There's no link. I'll have to post this one for youwall-you wall- you all.
20. Favorite swear word? Fuckin' cocksucker
22. Which one of these is more shite? this or this?

10 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Tinned cured pork is shite. But it's better that tinned diseased pork.

Steven said...

Weird...my saddest day was the day your kids were born.

(I have no idea what that joke wsa supposed to mean) ;)

Steve~

elizabeth said...

Um... oooo didmt tag mfe (I have my mouth full of rice cakes)

Kat said...

fish- HA!

steven- and I have no idea why it made me laugh ;o)

liz- you shouldn't blog with your mouth full! (and you haven't called me back :o()

Anonymous said...

Butternut Squash??? Sounds like you could use some of my special ointment.

Bugwit said...

7. I suppose that the activity of answering this question would have to be a 'no to spontaneity'! ;-)

8. Franks are for squirrels? I think beans are supposed to equate to nuts, aren't they? ;-)

Heya, Kat!

jiggs said...

the word that makes me laugh is "titmouse". hee hee.

Kat said...

angus- You take such good care of me. Noone would ever guess you're a skanky ditch dweller.

buggy- Hey buddy! Nope. Franks are for squirrels. At least the mangy ones in Toronto seem to like em ;o)

jiggs- laugh like a little school girl too I bet *batting your eyes*

Crashdummie said...

I think you better reveal nr 17 - trust me, it can't be worse than what half of the bloggers think it is...

Kat said...

crashdummie- the imagination is what makes it fun! ;o)