Saturday, September 30, 2006

Green Fish's Poetry Contest

The Chicken Fucker's Fable

I am the Chicken Fucker
born to a feather plucker
aka Ms. Chicken Tucker;
see, Mama had a fetish for
a chicken up her pinafore.

Around the barn I'd gravitate
to woo the hens out for a date
on which my fiery loins could sate;
all this against Ms. Tucker's warn,
"hen dates'll bring your pecker harm!"


A silly, horny lad was I
for rubbing chickens up my thigh
all to the shock of passers-by
(I did, I forgot to mention,
enjoy a crowd for cuckold sessions).

I should have heard my dear old Ma
who's a scar on her vagina
from just this sort of whoopala
(which, by the way, I do no more
my pecker still is mighty sore).

T'was a sunny day, the air was warm
the same as most on our chicken farm
when my favourite hen did bring me harm;
She mistook my long and pinkish nob
for an ear of corn still on the cob.

So if you want to fuck a hen
you might want to stop and think again
of what could happen to you then.
For a penis that's been pecked by hens
is a penis that has seen the end.

~Kat

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit...

This was great....

I mean...jeezus...

Fantastic!

Steve~

Verdant Earl said...

Did you actually write that? Wow!

I like how you rhymed "vagina" with "whoopala". Neat!

Cornelius T. Fish said...

BRILLIANT!!!!

Kat said...

Steve- *blusing* Thanks!

Earl- ...all by my self...and yes, rhyming vagina is a bit of a challenge but not as hard as orange or silver.

fish- he likes it! he really likes it!

Verdant Earl said...

huh...can't think of anything to rhyme with silver, either!

jiggs said...

cuckold sessions... more like cluckold sessions

rad poem, regardless :)

Kat said...

earl- try purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf,
opus, dangerous, marathon, and discombobulate

jiggs- Cheers jiggsy!

Cornelius T. Fish said...

I tried to run a marathon
But didn't have my trousers on.
So I sat and scrubbed my nurple
Til it was a shiny purple.
I know you think that's dangerous
A that's why doctors came for us.
I try not to discombobulate
In attempts to try to copulate.
No sense is found in this opus
The madhouse doctors come to rope us.

elizabeth said...

Though this may be dangerous
since not much more than strangers - us

I meekly ask that you attend
a party where you will comprehend

that I will not discombobulate
the obvious inner workings of fate

I'll take you upatop a bridge -
slap you once and name you Midge.


(this is too hard, I'm tired)
Good poem by the by

Kat said...

I see I've started a challenge

Cornelius T. Fish said...

CHALLENGE!!!!!!! Hey Kat....The early judging of Angus Thripshaw's poetry contest has caused a bit of a furor. You and Liz may need to make your case and defend your works against a determined competitor.