Thursday, August 24, 2006

Things That Give Me A Rash

We all love to bitch about something. Ok. So maybe some more than others-some including moi of course. So shut up and listen to me whine for a bit and then you can have your own damn turn.

:: I don't know about the rest of the universe, but here in Canada we have turning lanes on our paved roads. Through the busier of city streets, there are complete centre lanes designed solely for turning wherever your little heart desires. Problem is, most folk seem to be afraid of these lanes. People. Signal-enter the centre lane-then slow down. Not the other fucking way around. Move bitch, get out the way!

:: I hate it when I enter a public washroom and it's empty and it smells like shit. Cause (other than the fact that it smells like shit) the next person who comes in behind me thinks that I made the stink. Hate that.

:: What makes my ass break out in hives? A government that sells the smokes, takes my taxes for the smokes and then tells me I can't smoke em' cause they're so BAD. So when does the booze makes you barf (and do other things that are very bad) campaign start? If there are pics of rotting teeth on my smokes, when do the pics of a pile of bile show up on the vodka? Just askin'.

:: The customer is always right. BULLf'nSHIT!! ya heard me.

:: this

:: If murder were legal, the flyer boy would be beaten to death with his own stack.

:: Even a paper bag can't help this annoying freak. Still not working .

And finally, I'll leave you with this, just because I love you.

13 comments:

elizabeth said...

YOU KNOW WHAT BUGS ME?

NASTY ASS BITCHY PEOPLE WHO WORK IN RETAIL. SHUT UP BEEATCH AND LOOK IN THE BACK FOR THE SIZE 8 - YOU WORK FOR ME. I AM THE CUSTOMER SO SMILE AND TELL ME TO HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY, OKAY? (She was a bitch - seriously)

WHEN YOU'RE PUTTING TOGETHER A NEW BBQ (THAT TOOK 3 HOURS) AND YOU ARE MISSING THE LAST SCREW - AND THE COMPANY TELLS YOU TO BRING IN THE ENTIRE THING FOR AN EXCHANGE. I AM WORKING ON A VOODOO DOLL RIGHT NOW WITH THEIR NAME ON IT.

THE WAY FISHER PRICE PACKAGES THEIR TOYS - THAT TAKE AT LEAST THREE TOOLS AND AN HOUR TO GET OUT

There is much more but this is just a couple that are botherin me "right now". Sorry about all the yelling.

X

Kat said...

Well you know liz, most people who steal toys only take them if they can get them out of the box. I mean who wants to steal the whole package? So not worth it.

elizabeth said...

Exactly! PS. I couldn't get the last link to open...or was that supposed to happen?

Kat said...

No,it's just a link to a picture and I can open it...not sure why you can't :o( I'll email you the pick, how's that?

Verdant Earl said...

Why does your ass break out in hives?

Easy...you listed like 10 reasons right there, but Carrottop may be the worst offender.

Silly wench!

Kat said...

angela? *rubs eyes* is that you? dammit. That means our plans to infiltrate your blog are over! Round abouts are very confusing, they involve going around and that's just too difficult for the average human brain.

earl- you smoke more crack than I do. But yes...carrot top is a disgusting freak. I vomit in his general direction.

Tits McGee said...

Dude. I'll be having nightmares for weeks because of that Carrot Top picture.

Anonymous said...

i fear for the day carrot top get that buff in real life...

Anonymous said...

ack, i just found out thats really him....

hold me....

Kat said...

tits- no shit. Isn't that disturbing?

elohelae- I'm still getting used to your name not being a nasty wv...but yes. What you said reminds me of a Jim Carey line, "that's why we don't carry a gun in the glove compartment."

slyde- we can all hold eachother.

elizabeth said...

Glad you cleared that up - I thought you were maybe some highly revered Hawiian god or something.

Cheezy said...

I hate to admit it but one time when I've been the person who's actually made the bathroom stink I've actually convinced the subsequent user that it was the person before me who did it...

Kat said...

cheezy, you really are a stinker aren't you! LOL ;o)