Sunday, August 13, 2006

Notes To Self:

Get with the program. Buy a digital camera and get a scanner so you can share the disturbing images in your mind with the nice people...cmon, the affect is lost when you use stock photo.

Relax. It's not just you. This is not the Dr. Snuggles you remember. Sacrilege!

Pick the right lottery numbers for once. Nobody likes a loser.

Men don't listen. How many times do I have to tell you this?

Get one of these. Very handy.

Have lost all respect for Sammy. But I've been reconsidering since he sent me this message.
(Quit playing games with your heart. Don't fall for it Kat)

8 comments:

Cheezy said...

So what's the deal with that 'Snakes on a Plane' flick? It's gotta be a pisstake, surely?

Kat said...

Looks to me like someone was playing one of those stupid improv games and it got way out of hand.

Verdant Earl said...

I don't get how the cult o' Sam Jackson has generated all this buzz for what looks to be a crapfest.

"I WANT THESE MOTHER-FUCKING SNAKES OFF THE MOTHER-FUCKING PLANE!"

Yeah, sends chills down your spine, doesn't it? Now "Rats on a Plane"...that would freak me out!

Kat said...

Indeed, rats are terrifying. But even mice would work. Plenty of mice phobics out there. EEEK!

What about The Hoff and Leonid on a Plane. Now that's terrifying!

elizabeth said...

Yeah and then throw that creepy rubber woman in there - or just a crate of breasts.
(hey, I didn't know you knew Samuel Jackson! That's pretty cool)

wv: hvmnmin (had to say it out loud)

Kat said...

Yes! The crate of breasts that have already made it around the world. Very scary.

...and ya. Sammy's my sugar daddy.

speed_demon said...

Talking about disturbing images, you don't to waste money on a fancy digital camera. A handy camera-enabled cellphone would do!

Now, that's F*** up!

Kat said...

Ummmm...ewwwww. I think I'll stick with the fancy one. The camera phone community looks like they have issues.