Thursday, August 17, 2006

The NEXT BLOG >>

Today's list is short. Short for several reasons. First and foremost my computer is a piece of annoying shit. Secondly, this stupid page keeps getting in my way. Thirdly, there is fuck all for interesting on blogger today.

>> but... my name is Kat.

>> The only blog I found today, worth reading . He even has a bit of WTF? and AAAAHHHHHH!!!! . This could be love.

>> ahhh, bunnies

>> ummm... I'm afraid to comment.


I'm going to stop now while it's still safe.

9 comments:

elizabeth said...

I can't...if I...what was....errrrr....got to go.

platts42 said...

Nice to meet you.

Anyone who is friends with Spinning Girl is ok with me.

Yarrrrr!

Tits McGee said...

Okay, the flesh-eating Ronald McDonald? Genius.

And the bunnies site? I might just die from the cuteness.

Finally, did you check out Ms. Moore's profile?

::shudder::

Verdant Earl said...

I would like to quote Lizzie, but, er, um, I'm speechless.

Got to go!

Kat said...

Lizzie- what was it? The Ronald? The Jar? Ms. Moore? r u afraid?

marrrrrrrrrrrk (oops, too many rr's me thinks!)I'm not so much friends with Spinning Girl as I am her stalker. Pretty neat that you know her too. I like your blog...it made me feel kinda funny :o)

tits- Yes. I was rather surprised to see that she is the only person in ALL OF BLOGGER to say "i hate to red is wack no lie." Isn't marrrrk neat?

earl- cmon, you can do better than that!

Alice said...

thanks!!

alice, fats, bells and nuage

more posts coming soon...... www.potentiallynervous.blogspot.com

Kat said...

Your bunnies rock!

speed_demon said...

Man, that Ronald McDonald picture is priceless. That's basically what chewing down all those garbage would do to you - a prolonged death eaten away by Ronald!

LOL!

Good find!

Kat said...

Hey liz,
Did you notice that we both have cap'ns now? neato.