Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What A Bitch

No not me.

Blogger.

It's been a week and my header font was still white and I couldn't change it. Instead I had to change the whole damn thing. Ah well. Not so unlike me I guess. I have this thing with rearranging furniture. So consider it rearranged.

And I'm on the mend from a nasty bout of the vomits. Let's get this straight. I don't puke. There have been moments of alcohol induced up chucking. But that is a given. And other than that my innards are made of 18/10 stainless baby.

So what better time, than when the hubby is away, for me and the childrenz to be sick. There is nothing like barfing while cleaning up barf. Counterproductive really. But thanks to my little green machine we are all cleaned up, as if the *spaghetti had never hit the pile.

*and why is it always spaghetti? Isn't it enough that Parmesan cheese already smells like puke?

13 comments:

madge said...

i love your new layout.

yes, it's always the pasta, isn't it?

i'm glad you're feeling better.

Verdant Earl said...

I kinda like the new you.

PS - Be prepared for a nasty comment from Slyde about how much better it is to create your own website without the assistance/interference of Blogger.

badgerdaddy said...

S'nice.

Kat said...

madge- Thanks :o)

earl- LOL! No shit. I suppose I would if I actually had a clue how to.

badger- hey stranger! Thanks :o)

Slyde said...

"Do you have any idea how much better it is to create your own website without the assistance/interference of Blogger?"


fuck you earl....

Kat said...

slyde- yer tho thenthitive ;o)

Ookami Snow said...

Puking is one of my all time lest favorite things to do. One step above it would be getting sunburned, one worse than puking is getting really sunburned.

Kat said...

Or puking because you are sunburned. That is brutal.

elizabeth said...

I love to puke. Do it all the time. (or so they say - muah hahahahahha)

Now that you said that about parmesan - I so won't be able to ever eat it again. Thanks a lot.

Kat said...

liz- as long as you don't store it in bags in your closet than I'm ok with that....

And go for Romano. Not as stinky and cheaper too!

Mermaid Melanie said...

I like the new layout.. damn blogger though.

ew... puking sucks. glad you are feeling better!

elizabeth said...

Someone puked in the change room at the gym today. I feel your pain.

elizabeth said...

PS - no - no bags in the closet. I put it in the food recycle or the composter. I figure I've done some good work towards their cause.

(*YUCK*)