Thursday, March 01, 2007

It Makes My Head Hurt

TV last night. Before watching LOST I had some time to kill and there was about zero on. Till I stumbled across this retarded pile of crap. But what the hell do I expect from FOX anyhow. The woman on this show had a GPA of 3.3. But apparently she slipped on the ice and bashed her head on her way into the studio, cause she was missing a few points. One of the questions was, "which country shares the longest border with the US?" She got it wrong. She had to use a lifeline from a 10 year old...who got it right. Somehow the dumb broad managed to go home with 100 grand after getting the question, "how many decades are in 2 millenia?" wrong. AAAAAAAH!!!!!!! So annoying.


UPDATE- in all fairness I should have mentioned that she did in fact get the question, "what colour do you get when you mix equal parts red with equal parts yellow?" right.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simpsons, Family Guy, Scrubs. The three valid reasons for Fox to exist.

Verdant Earl said...

I believe that most people are functioning retarded.

That's why I hate game shows, and FOX game shows in particular.

Jennifer said...

I know someone who is tarded.

Jennifer said...

LMAO!!!

Kat said...

joe- hmmmmmm. ok. I'll give em that. But only that.

earl- Ha! You said functioning retarded.

jenn- You really should be nicer to yourself.

Verdant Earl said...

Kat - something is wrong with your pic. Just so ya knows!

Cornelius T. Fish said...

I is functioning tarded. But I don't have a TV show on Fox........YET!!!

Verdant Earl said...

Kat - nevermind...something weird going on with my 'puter, probably.

tkkerouac said...

funny!

Steven said...

My wife was watching that the other night and it turns out that she didn't know the answers to a couple questions...

I plan to never let her live it down. ;)

Steve~

Kat said...

earl- ok. now tell me what was really in that soup. You know. The 'magic' ingredient.

tkkerouac- Now yes. Earlier, it was raising my stress level into the danger zone!

steve- Never...or you could put her on the show and see if she could get ya a hundred grand or so.