Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Meme

Stole this from Liz cause I didn't get tagged and I'm too lazy to post anything imaginative. If you feel the same, go ahead and take it. I double dog dare ya.

1. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed. So that the cat doesn’t sleep on my head.

2. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
I was in England and missed grad. But it was surprisingly sunny and warm. Rained once in two weeks. Probably a record or something.

3. What kind of winter coat do you own?
A pink Columbia ski jacket and a tan suede knee length coat with faux fur trim.

4. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
That depends on what you consider a large group. I do serve tables. Other than that….I guess at my brother’s wedding last year.

5. Where do you keep your change?
In a jar. In the car. On the fridge. In my purse. On the floor. On my dresser. In the couch.

6. Describe your keychains?
I have one. 2 car keys. 2house keys. 1 mail key. Remote door and trunk release and panic button. 1 flashlight

7. What is your favorite flavor of jelly?
I like black cherry jam.

8. Some things you are excited about?
BABY!

9. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
I use my towel twice before washing.

10. Have you ever been in a planetarium?
Nope.

11. Have you ever received one of those big tins with three kinds of popcorn?
What kind of obscure question is this? No.

12. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I’d rather look at the ocean thanks. I hate salt water.

13. Any plans for Friday night?
Change a few diapers. Pump a little milk…too much information?

14. What is out your back door?
A hot tub, a deck, a sandbox, a table set, an empty garden, dead leaves and lots of mud.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had?
A baby tooth pulled. Poor me.

16. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
uh. No.

17. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
Steve Miller

18. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Yes. Why call if there is no message?

19. How many different beverages have you had today?
2. Coffee and water.

20. Last thing you received in the mail?
A Christmas card and a phone bill. There is some irony in that.

21. Have you had to take out a loan for school?
No. Unless using your credit card to pay for it counts.

22. Do you have any famous ancestors?
um. Not that I know of. I’ll have to look into that and report back.

23. Your prom night?
What about it?

24. Do you know all the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
MySpace sucks donkey.

25. Are you any good at math?
Up until calculus I got A’s. Then I quit.

26. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Reading the lovely well wishes from all you fine folks.

26. What were you doing this morning at 8 AM?
Making breakfast.

27. When was the last time you shaved?
2 days before labour.

28. Explain what ended your last relationship.
I was dumped. Let’s not go there. Right Liz? Geez what a note to end this thing on. I’m going to go drown in a bag of chips now.

23 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Hey new mamma. I'm back and giddy with lack of sleep. If you can blog right after havin' a child then I can't complain about being too tired.

elizabeth said...

I didn't tag you since I wasn't sure if you would have time to do it - but glad you did!

Kat said...

fish- s'right mo fo... get to work.

liz- I know ;o) Besides, I never did pick up the other tag.

Malnurtured Snay said...

My bedroom door open so I can stumble into the bathroom at 4am without breaking my nose on the door.

madge said...

Your tan suede knee length coat with faux fur trim sounds divine!

Tits McGee said...

You don't want to know how many times use a towel before washing it.

Really. You don't want to know.

Kat said...

malnurtured- Welcome! You could always remove the door altogether ;o)

madge- it keeps me snug as a bug in a rug! btw you look good as a jelly fish ;o)

tits- but you do wash it eventually...right? ;o)

Moxy Ness said...

You have a hot tub?!?!?! I'm sending Angus over for a bath!

Kat said...

moxy- as long as he wears a wet suit and leaves his duck fat at home.

Cornelius T. Fish said...

I use a towel until it goes away. I use it for a while, and one day its gone. Sometimes I get a new one, sometimes there is a different one there. I used to just walk around wet but I got in trouble.

Kat said...

fish- I'm always givin' the man shit for drip drying in the middle of the bathroom floor...particularily when the bath mat is 2 inches away. What is with that? Maybe you have some manly insight.

Cornelius T. Fish said...

I like to dry off as nature intended, naked in front of the tv with a bowl of cereal.
Also, I don't know if you listen to podcasts or have itunes, but I would suggest you listen to an episode of Penn Radio (the fat guy from Penn and Teller) for a great story on this topic. Go to the URL below and click on "The Blow Dryer Story" ( Penn Radio Jan 3).

http://www.penn.freefm.com/

Kat said...

Love Penn and Teller. Have you seen there show Bullshit? I think it's priceless. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks!

Alicia said...

Cute baby!!!
Congratulations and welcome home!

Meghan said...

mwaahahhaa... i stole this.

woohoo!

---MB

gramps said...

Congrats on the new baby!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

alicia- Thanks! Finally starting to feel like a normal human being again!

meghan- stealer.

gramps- Thanks ;o) Can't email you...we switched providers and I don't have your email anymore.

Steven said...

I'm back...

And I just took a look at your baby...

Even with my incredible disdain for children of all ages, I have to admit...

That's a cute kid. :)

Steve~

Kat said...

Steven- You cannot resist the power of the baby ;o)

gramps said...

rg_glock21@hotmail.com

jiggs said...

seriously... ROCK'N'ROLL!

jiggs said...

also myspace sucks my balls

Kat said...

gramps- thanks!

jiggsy- hoochie coo. on both counts.