Thursday, November 09, 2006

In My Dreams


I'm going out on a limb here people. I know that some of you already think I'm pretty strange. And you'd be right. And I'd be flattered. But I think this blogging thing is becoming something way more than I ever thought it would be. What did I think it would be? No clue. What is it becoming? Still no clue. What I do know, is that some of you are showing up in my dreams. Yup. You have crossed the border into my subconciousness and are gettin' cozy. You're even bringing your family. Slyde and Earl were the first. I was expecting them over for dinner. And they of course brought their families and/or (shiny!) significant others. Liz was there too. Helping me to entertain. It was like a bizarre episode of The Bachelor meets The Nine. We flirted. We ate. We drank...we got up the next day and I had nothing to prepare you for breakfast. So I impressed you with our most popular morning fuel station, Tim Hortons. Shortly after, y'all went home and I was suddenly on my way to this southern aristocratic type of political rally for women. I had no clue what I was doing there, but after a moment or two the stuffy air of the place wore off and it turned into this political sort of rave where I met up with Tits and her hubby. Somewhere in between all this mess there was Mr. Novak who had a car accident and the Canadian police confiscated his car. Now the question, to which I'm sure I can already hear your mocking answers, but of which I will ask you anyway. Have you ever had a blogmare? Or am I the only impressionable freak in the room.

12 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Finally! My subliminal messaging to Kat's brain has worked! I've been imbedding tiny thoughts (really the only one's I have) and suggestions into my daily postings for quite some time now.

MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

Oh, and to answer your question...no. No blogmares. You freak, you! :)

elizabeth said...

Um. Let me get this straight. I helped you "entertain" these boys and then they slept over? Riiiiight. Dirty, dirty girl.

Oh yeah - and I heard about this freakishness in more freaky detail than even you guys get to hear and let me tella you.... some freaky stuff happenin in that pregnant brain.

Kat said...

earl- is that like "placing tiny little ads in the newspaper"? Cause if it is, I want my share of the cash!

liz- ...I suppose it was similar to our cage dancing days...now there's a story!

Bugwit said...

Freak? No. Repeat after me: "I am not an animal!"

Cornelius T. Fish said...

She's a witch!!! Burn her!!!

Jennifer said...

Hi! :) You're weird. Just wanted to drop a line to let you know I read yours and Liz's comments from Angela's last blog and I laughed so hard I spit on my computer screen. VERY FUNNY!! Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

Wow....

Why wasn't I invited? ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

Wow, you mean i was involved in some hot Kat/Liz dirty sex and no one is even going to give me the dirty details???

fuck that! Someone better tell me how hot i am in bed, and fast!

Verdant Earl said...

um...doesn't your wife tell you how hot your are in bed?

No? Pity.

Kat said...

buggy- "I am not an animal"...is it working?

jenny- long time no see ;o)...well, in the blogosphere anyhow!

steve- Apparently you're a bad driver and couldn't make it ;o)

slyde- don't get too worked up...liz is pulling your chain. Cmon! Your wife and kid were there man!

earl- LOBSTER! LOBSTER! LOBSTER!

Bugwit said...

Kat: Not so far. But I'll keep chanting.

elizabeth said...

No. Filthy liar. It was D.I.R.T.Y. She's a dirty dirty girl.