Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Everybody's Doing It.

That time is swiftly approaching. Actually, it's more like time moving in reverse. For most folks christmas is here before you know it. For nine-months-pregnant-me, it'll never come. However, with my luck and some help from Murphy, I'm sure the holidays will come and go and I'll still be pregnant.



You know, there are some upsides to pregnancy. Nesting is certainly one. Here is an example of the fruits before my labour.


Jealous?
I know Annie will be. Someone's not going to be the baby anymore.
(Maybe Jane and Biscotti could console her)


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane is always happy to help.
;)

Cornelius T. Fish said...

How many babies are in there?

Bugwit said...

You do look ready to pop!

Aww... that's a cute little kitty...MY GOD! LOOK OUT, SHE HAS A GUN!

Kat said...

madge- She's the sweetest ever!

fish- surprisingly, one. If it were twins I woulda looked like this 3 months ago.

buggy- gotta pin?

elizabeth said...

I love that you have that camera. Can I take pictures at the delivery?

elizabeth said...

Forgot to tell you to fuck off. No one wraps presents in November. You are ill.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty fucking pregnant.

Come see my new home.

http://thebingocalleroflove.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

liz- why would you want to take pictures of yourself at my delivery? You're weird.

badgerdaddy- Hey baby! I'll be right there ;o)

elizabeth said...

Kat - no no no. Not me. YOU. Can I? Puhleeeeze?

Kat said...

Sure...of my pain clenched toes!

Cheezy said...

Pix of the toes, I could manage. Anything else and I hope you put an X certificate on this website so I don't just stumble upon them accidentally! ;-)

Kat said...

bbDon't worry cheezy. There'll be none o'that going on here. Liz is delusional. Must be a side effect from all that tanning.

Kat said...

Don't worry cheezy. There'll be none o'that going on here. Liz is delusional. Must be a side effect from all that tanning.

Kat said...

ok. that shouldn't have come up twice. weird

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...you really are pregnant.

Also...I want to step on your cat.

Just cause I'm mean today. ;)

Steve~

Tits McGee said...

SO, so, so pretty!

Kat said...

Thanks lady ;o)