Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WTF of the Week





This week's WTF is brought to you straight from the toy pile at my aunt's house. Apparently this is a bingo prize. One of the many reasons why I do not play bingo. Against my better judgement the kids were pushing this around in a doll stroller. It only became more frightening when I found out what it actually is. Even more shocking is the fact that there are more of them in different suits. This one is of course a chicken suit. But there is also the pumpkin suit and the artist. In the off chance that you are a freak and you want one, you can Buy It Now.

*Update* Just to settle the score here people, the above is indeed Chicken Larry of the 3 stooges. This here's the Hoff action figure in action. Oh and it's voting time again you sneaky mutha fucka's. Look to the right. It's BLUE remember? In case you care Lukas killed with a whopping 3 votes over Toby's measly 1 (sorry liz).

12 comments:

elizabeth said...

See, I'm now just ever so slightly more damaged than I was before. And I have you to thank for that. You and those crazy dolls.

New goal - to be forever remembered by people everywhere by having a doll made of me - in a chicken suit. Definately the chicken suit.

Superior by far to the others...

Cornelius T. Fish said...

I thought it was David Hasselhoff at first.

Kat said...

liz- chicken suit eh...I think we can arrange something.

fish- It would certainly not shock me if it had been hasselhoff. No doubt he has his own doll...I'm going to go look for it right now.

lola- Yes! You agreee! I posted some scary David videos a while back. It's in a post titled Things That Are Wrong, from August. Check it out if ya like a good scare.

Cheezy said...

Looks like some kind of kiddie-fiddler who dresses up as a chicken to try and entice children. John Wayne Gacy's got nothing on him.

Anonymous said...

looks like david hasselhof to me...

Kat said...

cheezy- it's just very, very wrong isn't it.

slyde- Ya. Larry on a bad day maybe.

Cornelius T. Fish said...

It could be David Hasselhoff. He spends a lot of time in Germany and they have some pretty wild night clubs. Plus, all those tins of Ronco Spray-On Wigs and man girdles aren't free you know.

Cornelius T. Fish said...

HEY!!!! I just noticed that you put in a link to my blog. Thank you very, very, very much. I will do my best to not to befoul your good name.

Kat said...

No. It's Larry! But I did find a hasselhoff action figure. It isn't exactly state of the art. I'll post it next.
(Ya. Please no swearing on your blog. I really fucking hate it.)

Tits McGee said...

AUGH!!!

So not okay.

Have you shown this to Spinning Girl yet?

Kat said...

No. I'm not sure how she'd handle it. I thought you'd appreciate the Hoff in action though. Yes?

Tits McGee said...

DON'T HASSLE THE HOFF!