Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Not in Kansas Anymore

Alright kids and monkies and whoever else is out there listening or not. I know you're there. Lurking around my sight and not commenting...you naughty, nosey neighbours. So, let's break the ice with a little weather talk.


www.strangecosmos.com


How's the weather over there?
Really.
hmmm.
uh huh.
lovely.
oh...the weather here? So glad you asked. It's bizarro to say the least. Yes. I'm sure the weather man shit his pants when he saw what happened yesterday. See weather men like to keep it simple with a bit of sun or some rain. But yesterday was all together different. I think the aliens landed their pods and it screwed with our Mother, Nature. And the Leprechauns finally found their pot o' gold.

Let's see. It rained. There was sun. Clear skies. Cloudy skies. Buckets and sheets of pouring friggin rain. Bright cheery sun again. Lightning bolts and thunder cracks that sounded like the earth was settling. Where did the sun go? Oh, there it is. Ok, now rain and sun at the same time with a nice giant rainbow-full arch, complete with gold and green guy. Brilliant. Cue Clouds. Cue sun. Cue rain. And don't forget as the sun was setting there was sheet lightning in the sky, but someone forgot to cue the thunder. Wow. And to finish her off...a nice fat full moon.
Now how's that for how's the weather. Huh? uh? Huh?

11 comments:

Cheezy said...

That's crazy shit. It's sunny over here in London, heading for a high of about 28 degrees celsius (about 82 degrees fahrenheit). And it will be similar for the rest of the week, so they're saying. Not interesting weather - certainly not as interesting as your's - but nice!

Kat said...

Well hello there cheezy my friend. I just was in your space to find you hadn't been there in a while. Post something witty for me will ya?! Or what about that surgery you promised elizabeth?

Thanks for popping buy :o)

(see I knew the weather was a friendly and inviting subject...eezy peezy....)

Anonymous said...

rainy rainy rainy (and did i mention rainy) here on Long Island. It better warm up and get sunny by the weekend!

Anonymous said...

See...all you had to do was ask and we come pouring into your blog.

Like a vampire and a boring houseguest, though, once we are invited we never leave.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha, er, ha!

wv: uesfo (like someone with a lisp trying to say U.F.O.)

Kat said...

Slyde- I can't think of long island without hearing it as long island with accent et al. I'll send you some of my sun but not my rainbow...it's just too pretty :o)

earl- so which one of you is which?

thanks for checkin' in guys...i'll be sure to keep my guests well fed.
Any requests for dinner tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... i'll let you decide.. i'm easy-peasy to please :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am more of a night person and not boring at all...

Make your own conclusions from that. ;)

Kat said...

Ok, I'll think of something that will satisfy both the boring and the blood thirsty...this could get interesting...

elizabeth said...

Hi.

Kat said...

Why hello my perty little friend :o)

elizabeth said...

I bite.