Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's Getting Bigger!!

I'm getting really excited about having my 20 week ultrasound. I'm of the group of parental type folk that would like to know what the sex is before the baby is born. The way I see it- it's only going to be a boy or a girl. No surprise goats or butt probing aliens in this belly. I just like to be prepared.

So every week I visit
this fancy page to find out what the one who kicks me, makes me feel sick and tired, forces me to eat litres of rollo icecream after a bucket of KFC and wakes me up 6 times a night to go potty, might be lookin' like.


This is what my little poker might look like now, at week 17.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Like the new profile picture! This is cool. Looks like........a baby.

Kat said...

*wipes eyes*
Liz? Is that you?

Anonymous said...

how exciting! congratulations :) thanks for stopping by and leaving me such a nice trail of kind and inspiring words. your wisdom is bery touching!

elizabeth said...

Yes it's me - Aunty Liz!

Kat said...

Can't wait to meet you Aunty :o)


I'm just a fetus. Why do I get the longest wv ever?
dsiznrmm