Tuesday, June 05, 2007

There's No Excuse...

I haven't really been keeping up with my blogging responsibilities now have I? Well. Between 2 kids and my stag and doe this coming Saturday I've been rather preoccupied. Not only have I not been posting but I've not had much time to read your blogs either. Sorry. I'll get back to all of you just as soon as I can...maybe with some pics of the partay! Oh and I should mention that me, little miss organized and never forget a thing, had a massive brain fart tonight when I suddenly realized that I forgot to go to my cake tasting last Saturday. What a tit.

5 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

Dagnabbit, you people with lives give bloggers a bad name...

Verdant Earl said...

I second that opinion.

Bugwit said...

You've been busy? I though we were just ignoring each other. So I've been ignoring you and you never even noticed? Hmmf! ;-)

Cornelius T. Fish said...

tit....cake............mmmmmmmmmmm

Slyde said...

i was wondering where you have been, missy!